At Carindale Vet Surgery, we aim to provide your pets with everything they could need to stay happy and healthy. With the expertise of our team, we are able to provide extensive medical and surgical services as well as complementary services to keep your pets feeling their best from dietary advice to dental health checks.
Our veterinarians work on regular days. If you prefer to see a particular vet, just ask and we will make an appointment to suit. All of the vets meet regularly which gives them the opportunity to discuss complex cases and exchange ideas.
In addition, our experienced veterinary nurses are available to discuss any queries you may have and advise you on the care of your pet. We conduct free nursing consultations, by appointment, for dental checks, suture removal, and dietary advice, including weight management. We can also provide immediate advice on worming and flea and tick control, in person, either over the phone or via email.
Here is a list of some of the services we offer:
- Regular consultations by appointment 7 days a week, with late night appointments on a Tuesday night.
- House-calls by appointment.
- Extensive preventative health services including yearly vaccinations, parasite control, microchipping, and full veterinary health checks.
- In-house pharmacy for immediate dispensing of prescribed medication.
- In-house lab for instant blood test results, urine testing, analysis of skin and ear samples and analysis of cells from skin lumps.
- Surgical procedures 5 days a week in our fully equipped surgical theatre, including routine de-sexing and more non-routine soft tissue and orthopaedic procedures.
- Hospitalisation facilities with a separate ICU, dog and cat wards.
- On-site diagnostic equipment, including digital x-ray facilities.
- Modern ultrasonic dental scaler and polisher for full dental treatment.
- Email, postal and SMS reminders for important treatments
- Full referral to veterinary specialists to ensure your pet always has access to the best veterinary care available.
- Complimentary nursing clinics including senior, weight loss, dental, kitten and puppy clinics.
- Veterinary Nurse Appointments for suture removal, tablet administration, repeat injections, dietary advice.
- Regular Puppy Pre-School classes
- Nutritional advice and the best veterinary diets – both standard and prescription.
- $10 Hydrobathing every Saturday
- Fully equipped grooming salon with the best groomers in the business.
- Luxury cat boarding facility with a focus on stress-free stays.